Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Hi I'm bad, let me mess up your raids.

I had another eventful raiding week, this time I had to have a serious 'talk' with the raid members. It was due to the usual players not knowing their surroundings and getting killed one by one because, they can't move away from angry NPCs running towards them. Someone once stated in a raid 'in real life would you side step an incoming bus, or would you get the fuck out of the way?'. I had to set the tone of the raid because, i did not want to have wipe fest 2009 all over again. So i did the 'i'm gonna yell louder than you, aim my insults indirectly to the fuck-tards in order to get them motivated enough to fucking kill a scripted encounter.' I don't know how it worked, but i'm guessing it's because i lose my breath a lot while i have long sentences due to my heart problems. Yes I know why the hell yell if you got a bum ticker, but that's another blog post at another time! Back to the raid....

Mind you, it went almost flawlessly due to the players finally giving a rat's penis and played to what their class is suppose to do in raid / did the role they were assigned to do / finally moved the hell out of the way of incoming traffic. Now the next NPC Boss of doom comes, and again I dread. This time instead of yelling at them, i don't say a word. The raid leader gives out the strat, tells everyone want needs to be done, what should looked out for. Simple task, simple thing to do, and I'll explain it here:

The scripted encounter has 2 bitches. 1 dark bitch, 1 light bitch. You're giving 2 set of portals that change your color. You have to attune yourself to the opposite color of the bitch you're going to attack. Now you have to designated 4 soakers in various spots in the raid because the bitches throw out dark and light balls. So the soakers of dark side have to absorb all the dark balls because the light balls give a power up, once reached at 100 your dmg increases. Same goes for the light side, soakers absorb all the light balls, lets the dark balls into raid. Now the soakers cannot get all of the orbs, some will come thru. This is where the raid has to dodge them, but our mental fuck wads, they have to die and die to this shit, to finally understand let me get out of the way of the balls of death. While again all of this is going on, the 2 bitches will throw a debuff onto players that is like a dot. this dot will tick for repeatedly for 5,000 hit points a tick every second. What you're suppose to do is go to the attunement of what the dot is. Say you're light attuned and the dot placed upon you is dark. You'd then have to head over to the dark portal and attune yourself to dark, wait it out and go back to light attunement and pew pew. All seems easy right? Now to add 1 thing to this, each of the bitches will also throw up a shield to protect herself, the raid has to switch over to the shield and burn it down, and stop the heal that will be right after the said shield breaks. Also, sometimes the bitches will force the entire raid to be on 1 attunement, because she will do an AOE Death Spin PMS cycle explosion, in order to prevent you from getting hit with it, you have to be the same attunement.

It actually reads harder than it is. It's very simple, just need good timing and need to switch your attunements ASAP. After alot of wipes to dumb shit, we finally got some progression in, and i think this week or next they'll be dead. I HOPE.

Please for the love of god, get rid of my bad players. My heart, my life, my sanity cannot take this!

1 comment: